Kia ora Parents and Students! Please ensure you have read the 'Northcross 3 on 3 Touch 2022' Info below BEFORE completing this form.
When: FRIDAY’s Term 1. Start date - Friday 18 February. FINALS - Thursday 12th April.
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE Tuesday 15th February! Draw will go out Wednesday/Thursday 16th or 17th February for the term.
Game Times: 3:15pm (R1), 3:40pm (R2), 4:05pm (R3), 4:30pm (R4), 4:55pm (R5) There may also be 5:20pm and 5:45pm rounds dependent on interest!
Where: NX Astroturf
What: Boys and Girls Grades only. Minimum of 4 per team. If you want to put in a Mixed Team, you will be placed in the Boys Grade.
Cost: $15 a Player
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DATES!
No games for Friday 18th March and 25th March because of Y8 Camp.
FINALS Round is on a Wednesday night so you can get away for the holiday's on the Thursday afternoon/ Friday!
Please note: Due to the current Covid RED level, we will be taking a few extra precautions to protect those involved in this Competition.
HOW TO ENTER!
HOW TO PLAY/RULES!
1. There is no roll ball in the game at all.
2. To start the game, a restart after a try, halftime start or a penalty (see below), simply place ball on ground. Take hands off ball. Tap ball with foot (so it moves). Pick up and run or pass. This is a proper touch tap.
3. ABSOLUTELY No Diving!
4. All other turnover restarts you simply tap the ball on the ground and pass. (See below)
5. At no stage can you tap and run, unless it is a penalty and you have completed a proper touch tap.
6. Defenders to be 3m back.
7. There is no ‘rolling out of the 5’ near the try line.
Penalties: (Proper Touch Tap and Run or Pass)
Any questions, see Mr Washer in Rm 53.