Click on the link above and you will be taken to the 3 on 3 Touch Draw for this Term.
3 on 3 Touch 2021
Kia ora Parents and Students! Please ensure you have read the 'Northcross 3 on 3 Touch 2021' Info below BEFORE completing this form.
When: FRIDAY’s Term 1. Start date - Friday 19th February. FINALS - Thursday 15th April.
ENTRIES WILL CLOSE Tuesday 16th February! Draw will go out Wednesday/Thursday 17th or 18th February for the term.
Times: 3:15pm (R1), 3:40pm (R2), 4:05pm (R3), 4:30pm (R4), 4:55pm (R5) There may also be 5:20pm and 5:45pm rounds dependent on interest!
Where: NX Astroturf
What: Boys and Girls Grades only. Minimum of 4 per team. If you want to put in a Mixed Team, you will be placed in the Boys Grade.
Cost: $15 a Player
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DATES!
No games for Rounds 5/6/7 because of Y8 Camp and I am away for Round 7.
FINALS Round is on a Thursday night so you can get away for the holiday's on the Friday!
HOW TO ENTER!
HOW TO PLAY/RULES!
1. There is no roll ball in the game at all.
2. To start the game, a restart after a try, halftime start or a penalty (see below), simply place ball on ground. Take hands off ball. Tap ball with foot (so it moves). Pick up and run or pass. This is a proper touch tap.
3. ABSOLUTELY No Diving!
4. All other turnover restarts you simply tap the ball on the ground and pass. (See below)
5. At no stage can you tap and run, unless it is a penalty and you have completed a proper touch tap.
6. Defenders to be 3m back.
7. There is no ‘rolling out of the 5’ near the try line.
Penalties: (Proper Touch Tap and Run or Pass)
Any questions, see Mr Washer in Rm 53.